+46 8 791 66 40
Desirable qualifications and background
- Academic diploma/degree in natural science such as life sciences, pharmacy or nursing.
- Previous experience of working in the Pharmaceutical/CRO industry
- Awareness of GCP/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good ability to express yourself both verbally and in writing
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and local language
- Good organizational skills
- A service-minded approach
- Ability to prioritize and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Valid driving license
- Position might require occasional travel
- Assist Project managers and Clinical teams with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation, folders and reports
- Assist clinical teams with the development of site tools and clinical trial start up activities.
- Assist Clinical teams in preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies
Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Performs other related duties and tasks, as required.